Walk with me 2019
Sunday 24th of Feb 2019
Lilydale to Warburton 42km
Start time 6am at Lilydale.
Join us on part or all of the actual 42km Warburton Trail Walk from Lilydale to Warburton on the actual date!
There is plenty of time to prepare for this event!
Having completed it successfully this year and as a combined effort we raised a staggering $73,763!!!! in 2017.
Here are the places and times should you wish to do some training or meet at a certain points on the day!
6am Lilydale Station to Mt Evelyn Bakery Cafe: 6.9km (option to meet 5:40am for coffee with Ma and Pa’s Organic hot drinks at the start site!)
7:30am Mt Evelyn to Wandin: 5.4km – All day parking – Wandin Station site
8:30am Wandin to Seville: 3.4km Carriage Cafe
9:30am Seville to Killara: 3.3km
10am Killara to Woori Yallock: 4km
11am Woori Yallock to Launching Place Pub: 6.4km
12:30pm Launching Place to Yarra Junction: 2.1km
1pm Yarra Junction to Millgrove: 5.2km
3-3:30pm Millgrove to Warburton COG cafe: 3.3km
Please come and say hi to us on the day! I look forward to hearing from you and thank you in advance! Let’s help to save lives! Our mothers, daughters, wives, sisters, cousins, aunties, grandmothers and friends from this horrible disease!
- In the case of a code red day the event will be cancelled and no donations will be refunded
- Each walker needs to be responsible for themselves for safety, first-aid and hydration. Particpants need to supply their own first aid supplies.
- Each group or single participant must have a mobile phone with them in case of emergency, each participant will need to note last track point for 000 purpose
- Toilet block is located at the memorial garden in MT.Evelyn before checkpoint 2
- For enquires about WWM please contact Lynette Close 0427 483 535 or contact Ovarian Cancer Australia if you need actual support from this cancer thats not to do with the actual event.
Register for the walk by Donating any amount you want and as many times as you want to before the walk.
Click on the button below and if you wish to have a team let us know in the comments section.